Seedly, a MoneyHero Group company, launches Seedly Travel Insurance
- Without any add-ons, Seedly Travel Insurance automatically includes eight complimentary riders covering children, overseas medical coverage including Covid-19, personal accident and permanent disability, double public transport payout, child support grant, child companion benefit, trip inconveniences, and adventurous sports.
- Underwritten by HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. and distributed by SingSaver Pte. Ltd., Seedly Travel Insurance is available in two tiers – Seedly Travel Safe and Seedly Travel Secure – and is only available to Singapore residents.
- Seedly Travel Insurance premiums can be up to 50% more affordable than other insurers in the market.
- Each signup can enjoy 25% discount, with a free 3GB eSIM from Airalo and a chance to win S$600 Klook vouchers until 31 December 2023.
Singapore – November 28, 2023 – Seedly, a Singapore-born personal finance management solution platform and a MoneyHero Group company, is pleased to introduce Seedly Travel Insurance, an affordable travel insurance that is ideal for everyone, particularly families and adventure enthusiasts. It is available in two tiers – Seedly Travel Safe and Seedly Travel Secure – to provide different levels of coverage yet comprehensive protection to customers in anticipation of a variety of unforeseen events.
Underwritten by HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. and distributed by SingSaver Pte. Ltd., Seedly Travel Insurance automatically includes eight complimentary riders covering children, overseas medical coverage including Covid-19, personal accident and permanent disability, double public transport payout, child support grant, child companion benefit, trip inconveniences, and adventurous sports. These ensure customers are well protected against personal accidents, travel-related disruptions, emergencies, health-related incidents, natural disasters, trip cancellations, delays, or interruptions.
Travel Insurance for Families and Adventurous Activities
- Child support grant: While Seedly Travel Insurance provides coverage to the parents, it extends its protective umbrella to the children in an unfortunate event.
- Child companion benefit: In the unfortunate event that the insured person sustains an injury and is hospitalised overseas while travelling with a child, the expenses for any travelling and accommodation expenses of one adult from Singapore to accompany the child back to Singapore, are claimable.
- Automatic coverage for adventurous sports: Without incurring any additional fees or requiring any add-ons, customers receive automatic coverage and can partake in adventurous activities overseas such as mountaineering, hiking, or scuba diving.
Yeap Ming Feng, Head of Seedly, said: “As the largest personal finance platform in Singapore, Seedly has provided valuable insights into the considerations and concerns of Singaporeans regarding travel insurance. Aligning with our mission to help Singaporeans make smarter personal finance decisions, Seedly Travel Insurance is a product crafted for the community by the community. We recognize consumers’ desire for comprehensive coverage at an affordable price, Seedly Travel Insurance has successfully addressed the needs of travelers and offered peace of mind for their journeys.”
Prashant Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member of MoneyHero Group added: “At MoneyHero Group, we are committed to simplifying the relationship between people and their finance. The launch of Seedly Travel Insurance underscores our mission in creating a time-saving financial experience by empowering our users to make smarter personal finance decisions through comparison – including the best value-for-money travel insurance and purchase financial products within an integrated ecosystem.”
Consumers can now sign up for Seedly Travel Insurance online and enjoy 25% discount, with a free 3GB eSIM from Airalo and a chance to win S$600 Klook vouchers until 31 December 2023. Seedly Travel Insurance is available only to Singapore residents. For more details, please visit https://seedly-travel-insurance.seedly.sg/
Seedly and SingSaver are part of the MoneyHero Group (Nasdaq: MNY), a market leading financial products platform in Greater Southeast Asia.
- End -
About MoneyHero Group
MoneyHero Group (Nasdaq: MNY), formerly known as Hyphen Group or CompareAsia Group, is a market leader in the online personal finance aggregation and comparison sector in Greater Southeast Asia. The Company operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines and Malaysia with respective local market brands, currently has 270 commercial partners and had 9.1 million average Monthly Unique Users during the first half of 2023.
For more information, including an Investor Presentation, please visit https://www.moneyherogroup.com/
Seedly, part of MoneyHero Group (Nasdaq: MNY) – a market leading personal finance aggregation and comparison company in Greater Southeast Asia, is a Singapore-born personal finance management solution platform founded in 2016. Seedly helps consumers make smarter financial decisions with the right tools and the right mindset. Its community feature allows users to crowdsource knowledge from peers before making financial decisions, foster unbiased reviews for a myriad of financial products ranging from credit cards, saving accounts, travel insurance to robo-advisor and more. To discover more, visit https://seedly.sg/
SingSaver, part of MoneyHero Group (Nasdaq: MNY) – a market leading personal finance aggregation and comparison company in Greater Southeast Asia. Founded in May 2015, SingSaver has always been committed to matching consumers with the right financial products they need — from credit cards to personal loans, investing accounts to insurance policies, and much more. SingSaver helps thousands of consumers improve their money health with easy-to-use comparison platform along with impartial product reviews and extensive finance articles. For a full discovery, visit https://www.singsaver.com.sg/